These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the England vs India prize draw promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Cinch Privacy Notice at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy. Please also see how we limit our liability in Rule 11.
1. Promoter: Cinch Cars Limited, a company registered in England (company no. 11520330) with its registered office address at Headway House, Crosby Way, Farnham GU9 7XG (“Cinch”).
2. Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 11:00 am (UK time) on 28 May 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (UK time) on 31 May 2021 (“Entry Period”).
3. Eligibility: Entry is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, but excluding employees and contractors of Cinch, their families and households and anyone else professionally involved or associated with the Promotion. Cinch reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Cinch reasonably considers necessary.
4. How to enter: To enter the Promotion during the Entry Period, entrants must follow cinch on Facebook and comment on the Promotion post, specifying which cricket match they would like to attend (either “Bristol” or “Taunton”) and saying who they would most like to take with them to the match (please do not include any other information). A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to the Promotion. Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify anyone found to have entered more than once using multiple accounts, or whose post contains comments that are inappropriate, offensive, harmful or otherwise unlawful or in breach of the social media platform’s terms and conditions.
- Prizes: There are ten (10) prizes to be won for each match, with each prize consisting of Category A tickets for the winner and a guest to see England Women vs India Women (“Prizes”). The ten (10) pairs of tickets for the Bristol match are for the first day of the first Test at The Bristol County Ground on 16 June 2021. The Ten (10) pairs of tickets for the Taunton match are for the second One Day International at The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton on 30 June 2021.
6. Prize conditions:
· The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guest that are not expressly set out in Rule 5, including: (i) transportation; (ii) food and beverages; (iii) overnight accommodation; (iv) travel and medical insurance and any other required travel documents; (v) any discretionary spending; and (vi) any related taxes.
· The winner and guest are solely responsible for ensuring that they are able to attend the event at the appointed time on the relevant date. No alternative times and dates are available. The winner and guest are solely responsible for making all travel and other arrangements necessary to attend.
· All elements of the Prize must be used in the same itinerary. The winner is not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize.
· Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Cinch considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Cinch’s control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Cinch’s discretion (for example, if the Prize becomes unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions or poor weather conditions).
- Prizes are subject to the venue’s terms and conditions, available at https://www.gloscricket.co.uk/regulations/ for Bristol or https://www.somersetcountycc.co.uk/visiting/hospitality/hospitality-terms-conditions/ for Taunton. The winner and guest must comply fully with such terms and conditions and all applicable laws applicable to the Prize. Cinch will have no liability to the winner or guest if the winner and/or guest are unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or are denied entry to, or are asked to leave, the venue as a result of a failure to abide by the venue’s terms, any applicable law or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
7. Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw to select the winners. There will be two (2) draws. All eligible entrants who nominated “Bristol” in their entry will be entered into the draw for the Bristol tickets and all eligible entrants who nominated “Taunton” in their entry will be entered into the draw for the Taunton tickets. The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries over the days of 01-03 June 2021.
8. Winner notification: Winners will be notified by direct message on the social media platform of entry on 4th June 2021. Cinch will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their direct messages for receipt of the notification.
9. Claiming the Prize: The winner must claim the Prize within 48 hours of Cinch’s initial win notification by replying to the direct message with the full names of the winner and their nominated guest and the winner’s email address. The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to respond with the required information by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification.
10. Prize delivery: The Prize will be sent as a digital ticket to the email address nominated by the winner when claiming the Prize within 48 hours of a valid claim. To obtain entry to the event, the Winner and guest must present on arrival a printed copy of the tickets or the digital tickets contained in the email sent to the winner. No entry will be granted without a printed or digital ticket.
11. Liability: Nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which liability cannot be lawfully limited or excluded. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. However, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Cinch will not be liable for: (i) any loss or damage caused by someone other than Cinch or someone who is not acting under Cinch’s direct instructions or in accordance with Cinch’s instructions; (ii) any loss or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond Cinch’s reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of Cinch’s websites, apps or social media accounts. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).
12. No endorsement: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social media platform or any other third party. All third-party trademarks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged. Use of and entry to promotions via social media platforms is always subject to the rules, terms and policies of those platforms. By participating in the Promotion, entrants are providing information toCinch, not to the relevant social media platform. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the relevant social media platforms shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
13. Cancellation and variation: Cinch reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Cinch’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, Prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
14. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Cinch, Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that Cinch regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
15. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of the Promotion is prohibited and may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Cinch reserves all its rights and remedies to deal with breaches or suspected breaches of this Rule including, without limitation, to exclude any entrant or winner believed to be associated with such activity.
16. Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that, in the event of a win, the Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to announce the winner’s name (and/or social media handle) on the Promoter’s websites and social media. The entrant may also be asked (without further reward) to take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion, such as to have their name and/or image, together with a short statement about their win, featured on the Promoter’s website and/or social media.
17. Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Cinch using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Cinch may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Cinch is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) month following the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all Prizes have been awarded.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data processed in connection with the Promotion will be processed in accordance with Cinch’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy. The names and email addresses of the winners and their guests will also be provided to the relevant venue owner to enable them to issue the tickets. For more information about how the venue owner will process personal data, please see the Bristol Privacy Notice at https://gloucestershirecricketboard.com/gloucestershire-cricket-board/privacy-policy/ and the Taunton Privacy Notice at https://shop.somersetcountycc.co.uk/privacy-policy/
19. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. Cinch makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
20. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Cinch’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Disputes: Subject to Rule 22, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Cinch’s decisions are final. If there is a conflict between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
22. Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
23. Contact: Enquiries about the Promotion can be sent to Cinch at: email@example.com